Denise W. Coleman – Managing Director, Collaborative Learning
Denise Coleman is a life long learner and is dedicated to spreading the importance of critical thinking to the masses. She is an accomplished singer who decided that improving organizational systems would be a more important legacy than recording songs. As a consultant , Denise has always been recognized for her ability to “listen to understand” and empathize with conflicting management and employee positions. She always seeks a win/win balance between the need for organizations to make a profit to stay in business and the personal needs of individuals. Her philosophical mentors are W. Edwards Deming, Stephen Covey and Stephen Brookfield.
Her recent experience of providing end of life and long term care respectively for her father and her mother has refocused her mission to provide mobile technology solutions for caregiving and wellness.
- University of Tennessee – Master of Science in Leadership Studies
- Old Dominion University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Doctoral candidate in Educational Psychology/Collaborative Learning at the University of Tennessee All but Dissertation (ABD)
- Co-founder and Partner of two consulting firms, Strategic Deployment Systems, Incorporated and Quality Development, Incorporated
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Customer Center Manager at IBM
- IBM Marketing Representative
- Xerox Account Executive
- Television Account Executive