The use of mobile internet is growing at 5x the rate of original internet use. Don’t make the mistake of being a “me too” company. Just like in the early days of the internet, many companies are rushing to get an app out just to say they have one. And just like the days prior to the dot.com bust, little thought is being given to the business implications of consumer facing mobile technology. C.Y. Strategy helps companies develop a comprehensive strategy for optimizing the effectiveness of their mobile apps. We work with you to answer questions like:
- Who are your primary or target customers now and who will they be in the future?
- What is the “mobile profile” of these target customers?
- What is your decisive competitive edge now and in the future?
- Do you have an external market constraint or an internal process constraint?
- How can mobile and cloud technologies help address your primary constraint to growth?
- How much of your sales and marketing could be facilitated with mobile apps or mobile websites?
- Should your mobile applications be primarily used as an advertising tool?
- Should your applications be a point of sale tool?
- Could training for your marketing, sales, and service processes be improved with mobile technologies?
Failing to consider these and other questions will cause your company to at best, miss out on what this new technology offers and leave money on the table and at worst, damage your brand and hard-earned reputation, causing you to lose market share to your competitors. Whether you use the internet as an information portal for clients or if you count on it for leads and sales, don’t be one of this decade’s “brick and mortar” companies that does not understand the permanent shift we are witnessing. Let C.Y. Strategy help you get the most value possible out of this new technology and new media channel.
The Future is Mobile. A Strategy is Essential!